Contractor's License

Are you a sole trader in the building industry and need your BUILDING WORK CONTRACTOR’S LICENCE?

Get Accreditation in:

  • Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business (BSBSMB401)
  • Plan small business finances (BSBSMB402)

Training/Assessment can be undertaken on-line or via classroom delivery.

For enquiries or to enrol, contact us on
(08) 8397 9500 or use the form below.