Certificate III in Carpentry (partial) (CPC30220)
Up to 18 days* of Instructor-led training at school premises, delivered 1 day per week.
Delivered by Trainers who are qualified Tradespeople
Up to 6 units of competency delivered
Issuance of Statement of Attainment for units successfully completed
Students must be eligible for and enrolled into the CITB ‘Doorways2Construction Plus’ program.**
*Days may be reduced, subject to sufficient enrolment numbers not being sustained for full year
**NEVC is eligible to claim funding direct from the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB); subject to students meeting the eligibility criteria and the CITB’s approval. No further Training Fees, subject to minimum enrolment numbers
- PPE to be supplied by the School/CITB
- Materials for any ‘School Projects’ to be supplied by the school
- School provides access to Training Facility, inclusive of tools and equipment
- Not all units available –to be negotiated
For enquiries or to enrol, contact us on
(08) 8397 9500 or use the form below.