Certificate III in Carpentry (partial) (CPC30220)
Up to 9 days* of Instructor-led training at school premises, delivered 1 day per fortnight over 1 semester, OR 1 day per week over 1 term (to be negotiated with the school).
Delivered by Trainers who are qualified Tradespeople
3 units of competency delivered
Issuance of Statement of Attainment for units successfully completed
Students must be eligible for and enrolled into the CITB ‘Doorways2Construction Advanced Carpentry Skills’ program.**
*Days may be reduced, subject to sufficient enrolment numbers not being sustained for the duration of the program
**NEVC is eligible to claim partial funding direct from the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB); subject to students meeting the eligibility criteria and the CITB’s approval.
- Metro: $2,200
- Regional: $2,420 – $3,080
- PPE to be supplied by the School/CITB
- Materials for any ‘School Projects’ to be supplied by the school
- School provides access to Training Facility, inclusive of tools and equipment
For enquiries or to enrol, contact us on
(08) 8397 9500 or use the form below.